My mom just gave me a fuck ton of knitting shit, Im going to try this out.
to be honest Im not overly eager to change my life so we could have marathons.
My Sedentary lifestyle would make that akin to fucking a starfish!
oh my thank you!! <3
Thinking about shaving the sides of my head, not super short, but shorter…hmm.
Just got back from the art show, It was wonderful! I met this tattoo artist, who saw my sketch book and chatted me up about it, and he gifted me a book he illustrated and signed it! :D
I havent posted anything original in a while, Havent been doing much art or photography, but Im going to an art show tonight, and maybe ill go for a photography walk downtown in bit.
ahahaha okay here we goo!!
1. oh wow first kiss hmmmmm I guess my first kiss was one of my best friends growing up, we dated a lot in our youth, but it was never serious, cause, I think we loved each other just not in that way.
2. hmmm, I guess the biggest decision I ever made, was to see my father again, he wasn’t a bad person, but very lost, and he hurt us alot, some things I cant say. Well my mother ended up getting a restraining order so we never saw him for quite a few years, as hard as it is sometimes Im glad I did.
3. okay long list here lol, Im pretty tough on the outside but my insides are squishy. I fractured my ring finger, and have had like 3 mild concussions, I used to get beat up a lot by the boys in elementary school. Now for insides, Ive had a stomach ulcer, cant remember the age, around 12, then ovarian cysts, then herniated belly button on the same night as an allergic reaction to birth control, and now polyps that bleed. thats all I recall right now.
4. I trust my mom, my best friend Alyx, My sisters Tini and Voo, my boyfriend Michael, and my childhood friend Morgan.
5. Not a virgin, I lost it at 16 to my first serious boyfriend.
6. I answered this haha, to be honest I dated and kissed alot of people, But I was only intimate with 2 males and 2 females.
7. I wish I was more assertive, Im not good at saying no or sticking up for myself.
8. Egypt, India, and Ireland
9. Not too sure yet
10. Canada and USA.
11. see list of people I trust
12. Hooping at a Dr. suess themed rave, got to meet the headliner DJ eleven and she already knew of me :3
13. Having kids… but there is a monkey wrench in that plan.
14. Ho dam.
Thrice- Come all you weary
Florence and the machine- what the water gave me
Beats antique- Oriental Uno
Massive Attack- antistar
15. Alice in wonderland tshirt, and boxers
16. My boyfriend last night.
17. Last night, Ive been really depressed lately, mostly cause my organs suck.
18. My boyfriend went on a road trip to cali the first year we dated, and he ordered these beautiful black, blue and purple flowers, which were sent by carrier to me the day after he left with card that said “I miss you already.”
19. The dark…
20. LOL made out with a guy dressed as a beer on halloween. bahaha
a fuck ton of little ones, but only 2 serious ones, the first lasted almost a year, and he was my first for everything besides kissing.
the second is my current love :3 there was another with a girl, but she wasn’t as serious as I was.
yes that would be so lovely!! thank you a million times!
My mother is a pothead who was always into ancient medicine, tarots, crystals, chakras, all the mystical ideas and practices, homoeopathic medicine, etc. naturally I grew up believing these things, reading about them, practising spells, meditating, reading tarots…. but I stopped believing in them, I’m not sure when or why, and began to become skeptical of it all… maybe it was when she had a mental breakdown. but a friend just posted an experience she had involving her sacral chakra, that I had felt before too, and decided to research into it, and wow… the connections drawn have shocked me, and everything is adding up in such a way that I cant even comprehend. Tonight my best friend came over, and of all the things she brought over, she also brought me an orange, which is the colour of the sacral chakra, as crazy as it may sound, Im taking it as a sign. tomorrow I am going to do some crystal healing, meditation and hopefully align myself.
Haha I thought youd like it! and tumblr parties are the best kind.
thank you, so much :3 Im already feeling more optimistic!
Haha I love too but haven’t in years! Maybe your dreams are where my dreams come true!
<3 I think maybe just swimming would be nice, no hard work haha, and then a jam sesh!
I have a family doctor and hes okay, but I want a female, so im going to a specialist monday. I love you too and I know I can come to you for anything c: It was at like 4 am that i panicked so I didnt wanna call and wake you, I know you probably wouldnt have minded though.
Thank you, I try to remain calm but sometimes I panic, and that’s wonderful and soothing to know, I am here for you also anon, always willing to give advice or an ear! I have a really supportive bestfriend and boyfriend, so normally I don’t have a breakdown like this but they are probably asleep like any normal human being should be, and I had to express my frustrations. I appreciate you taking the time out to make me feel better c:
This is me, up late, panicking about my health. For those who don’t know, my organs are literally fucked. Ive had an ulcer, ovarian cysts, which have painfully burst, hernia, and now randomly bleeding polyps, which could be benign tumours. Really? Im so fucking sick of being sick, I just want to be okay.
I am crying. mostly because every time something is wrong, I research and try to be optimistic when drawing conclusions, then people call me a hypochondriac, then I go to the doctor and its always the worst one, and then I get told they will wait and see what happens.
they say things like “oh we will wait and see, If you start vomiting profusely and show signs of infection well do something about it”
or “we cant find what was causing the pain, but the CT scan shows you have cysts on your ovaries, but those will go away with time” approx menopause, which is another 20-30 years, and in the meantime could make me infertile.
A lot of it is pointing to Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, and maybe Low progesterone levels, which when left untreated has a frightening list of complications, and although uncurable, is treatable. So fingers crossed that I either A) have a different mysterious less frightening disorder or B) have PCOS and get diagnosed and treated as soon as possible.
Ugh, I am official sick. looks like a long day of mint-choco-chai & honey tea with a side of double chocolate almond ice-cream, in my totoro slippers!
Meanwhile the real reason that you shouldn’t punish Bob for queerness is because there’s nothing wrong with it!” —